John Heise is an active law enforcement officer with 16 years of experience. He has served in a detention center, courthouse, road patrol, a special operations division, criminal investigations and as a Chief of a department. He is also the co-owner of Shield Protection Products.
More about John and Shield Protection Products
John Heise, co-owner of Shield Protection Products, aims to ensure customers have the products and knowledge to keep themselves and their loved ones safe. All their products are researched, quality checked, and tested. We don’t sell it unless we know, without a doubt, it is the best.
John Heise is an active law enforcement officer with 16 years of experience. He has served in a detention center, courthouse, road patrol, a special operations division, criminal investigations, and as a department chief. He is also the co-owner of Top Protection Products.
- Firearms Instructor
- General Instructor
- Use of Force Instructor
- Supervisory Certificate
- Managerial Certificate
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care Instructor
- Driver Training Instructor
- Field Training Officer
- Jailer Certification
- Chief Executive Training Class
- Less Lethal Instructor – Pacem/ALS
- Shoot House Instructor – TeamOne
- Terminal Agency Coordinator Certification – GCIC/GBI
- Handgun and Shotgun Instructor – NRA
- CPR/AED/First Aid Instructor – Red Cross
- Glock Armorer- Glock
- Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 / AR15 Armorer- Smith and Wesson
- Law Enforcement Driver Instructor- Federal Law Enforcement Academy
- Emergency Medical Instructor – Federal Law Enforcement Academy
- Driver Training Master Instructor- EasyDrift Inc.
Past Member of the Civil Disturbance Unit/ Mobile Field Force
Adjunct instructor for Georgia Public Safety Training Center (Police Academy)
Member of the Columbia Judicial Circuit Sexual Assault Response Team
Member of the Columbia County Child Abuse Protocol Committee
Received the “Top Gun” award for marksmanship in the police academy
Experienced in jail operations as a court bailiff, road patrol deputy, field training officer, special operations deputy, criminal investigator and as department Chief.
Over 2,960 hours of formal law enforcement training
Over 200 hours of blast, post-blast and explosives training
History of Shield Protection Products
Mr. Hill and Mr. Heise recognized the need for supplying and training citizens to equip and use self-defense products properly. With their experience in law enforcement and first responders, they prioritized providing clients with the best non-lethal self-defense products paired with years of expertise and certified training knowledge.