SENTRY Tactical Grip Tape (HXGT-BLK)
Adding superior grip to magazines or tactical grips is as easy as peel and stick. The die-cut, self-adhesive SENTRY® Grip Tape is waterproof and highly abrasion-resistant. Originally developed to fit into the Hexture™ design pattern of SENTRY® Hexmag® magazines and tactical grip products, it can be used on most surfaces requiring additional grip.
The SENTRY Tactical Grip Tape is a practical and effective solution for enhancing magazine control and maneuverability. Designed with a focus on durability and functionality. This grip tape provides a non-slip surface that significantly improves the user’s ability to maintain a secure hold on their magazine. Whether applied to magazines, pistol grips, forends, or other key contact points, the textured surface of the grip tape ensures a reliable and comfortable grip. Its easy application and durable construction make it a valuable accessory for shooters seeking an affordable and efficient way to enhance the ergonomics of their shooting experience.
Features / Specifications:
- One sheet can cover both sides of a SENTRY® Hexmag®
- Peel and stick and can be easily trimmed to fit with a razor blade
- Grip Tape is die-cut in full hexagons
- Clean the surface of the magazine or accessory with a lint free cloth and rubbing alcohol or similar before applying
- Once applied, lightly heat the Grip Tape to the temperature of a warm cup of coffee with a heat gun or hair dryer to set the adhesive
- Do not heat over 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- If you want to completely cover the magazine you will need to cut the hexagons down to match the pattern on the magazine