5.56NATO | 16″ Barrel | 15″ M-LOK Free-Float Rail | Mil-Spec Charging Handle | B5 Stock | Nickel Teflon Trigger
The BATTLEARMS® Forged WORKHORSE® AR15 series are built for duty and rugged use. It is purpose-built around the forged WORKHORSE® 7075-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum receiver and free-float rail handguard with M-LOK attachment point at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions. The BattleArms WORKHORSE AR15 features 12 o’clock is a full-length Picatinny accessory rail with our signature notch cut matching the upper receiver.
Every firearm is equipped with a 4150 chrome-moly steel black nitride barrel for durability and accuracy. Each barrel is individually head-spaced with a matching 9310 steel bolt and 8620 black nitride carrier for ultimate reliability and ease of cleaning.
It has numerous enhanced components such as a smooth nickel Teflon trigger, enhanced magazine release, enhanced takedown/pivot pins for easy tool-less breakdown, one-piece magazine catch, billet trigger guard, enhanced bolt catch, user-adjustable three-position pistol grip, an enhanced single-side safety. As a result, the WORKHORSE® series offers fantastic value—the perfect firearm for duty or home defense.
MORE SPECIFICATIONS ON THE BATTLE ARMS WORKHORSE:
- SKU: WORKHORSE-017
- UPC: 810033785351
- Manufacturer: Battle Arms Development, Inc.
- Receiver Model: WORKHORSE® (Forged)
- Type: Semi-Auto Rifle
- Caliber: .223/5.56X45
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2×28 TPI
- Rail: 15in WORKHORSE® M-LOK Free-Float Rail
- Gas System: Mid Length
- Barrel Length: 16in
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1:7T
- Barrel Profile/Finish/Material: Medium Profile, Black Nitride, 4150 CM, .750″ Diameter Gas Block Journal
- Weight: 6.3 lbs (2.86 kg)
- Overall Length: 36.25in (920.75mm)
- Collapsed Length: 33in (838.2mm)
- Charging Handle: Mil-Spec Single-Sided Charging Handle
- Trigger: Enhanced Nickel Teflon Trigger
- Safety: Enhanced Single Sided Safety
- Stock: B5 Bravo – Adjustable 6-Position Stock
- Finish: Type 3 Black Anodized
- Magazine: (1) 30rd Magazine (Can be substituted for 10 or 15-round HEX Magazine)
- Sights: Optics Ready Platform
Frequently Asked WORKHORSE AR15 Questions
Q: Does the Battle Arms Forged WORKHORSE AR15 Rifle have a warranty?
A: Yes, the Battle Arms Development Forged WORKHORSE AR15 Rifle comes with a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer.
Q: Is the BattleArms Forged WORKHORSE AR15 Rifle compatible with aftermarket sights?
A: Yes, the Battle Arms Development Forged WORKHORSE AR15 Rifle is compatible with aftermarket sights for customization.
Q: Is the BattleArms Forged WORKHORSE AR15 Rifle compatible with other 5.56 NATO ammunition types?
A: The Battle Arms Development Forged WORKHORSE AR15 Rifle is compatible with a range of 5.56 NATO ammunition types.
Q: Can the handguard on the BattleArms Forged WORKHORSE AR15 Rifle be changed for a different handguard?
A: Yes, the Battle Arms Development Forged WORKHORSE AR15 Rifle is compatible with aftermarket handguards for customization.